Media statement from The Garden Centre Association regarding Gardman Mike Lind, Chairman of The Garden Centre Association (GCA) said: “The GCA are devastated for Gardman following the recent fire at their Daventry HQ. “The fire has completely destroyed Gardman’s main UK warehouse…
Become a Member
GCA Trust Scholarship
Many of the country’s leading garden centres belong to the Garden Centre Association and each one has to achieve a high level of good business practice before they can be accepted as an Approved Member.
To ensure that high standards are maintained, each garden centre is inspected annually.
Why Visit Britain’s Best Garden Centres
At GCA member garden centres you can be assured of excellent levels of service, quality plants and associated products, together with innovative life-style displays, professional advice and information.
- Helpful gardening experts trained to advise you
- Inspiration for your home and garden
- The widest range of fresh, healthy plants cared for by professional horticulturists
- Money back guarantee on your hardy nursery plants
- The most comprehensive range of gardening products
- A rewarding experience for all the family all the year round
GCA e-learning initiative – GCA GROW
GCA GROW is the modern way to bring comprehensive training to garden centre teams. It has been developed to improve the knowledge of individuals and the service levels to valued garden centre customers. Available exclusively to GCA and now HTA members