Plant area managers and buyers are being reminded to book their places at our third annual Plant Area Forum at Ball Colegrave this month (July, 2018). Places are available for the event, facilitated by our inspector Roger Crookes, on Wednesday,…
Become a Member
GCA Trust Scholarship
Many of the country’s leading garden centres belong to the Garden Centre Association and each one has to achieve a high level of good business practice before they can be accepted as an Approved Member.
To ensure that high standards are maintained, each garden centre is inspected annually.
Why Visit Britain’s Best Garden Centres
At GCA member garden centres you can be assured of excellent levels of service, quality plants and associated products, together with innovative life-style displays, professional advice and information.
- Helpful gardening experts trained to advise you
- Inspiration for your home and garden
- The widest range of fresh, healthy plants cared for by professional horticulturists
- Money back guarantee on your hardy nursery plants
- The most comprehensive range of gardening products
- A rewarding experience for all the family all the year round
GCA e-learning initiative – GCA GROW
GCA GROW is the modern way to bring comprehensive training to garden centre teams. It has been developed to improve the knowledge of individuals and the service levels to valued garden centre customers. Available exclusively to GCA and now HTA members